Article provided by: Therapeutic Body Concepts
Tui Na massage, pronounced Tway Nah, employs a unique technique of delivery that is based on a push and grab method of massage. Similar to Acupuncture, but without the use of needles, Tui Na massage works on the energy channels and pressure points of the body in a non-invasive way that delivers exceptional benefits. Using a combination of massage and acupressure, Tui Na massage offers the following benefits:
- Tui Na is not just a nicety offered by massage facilities, it is actually a complete system of medicine that is able to directly and effectively treat a wide range of health issues. Tui Na can be used to treat one specific or targeted area or used as a means to improve Qi, or the body’s energy flow.
- Tui Na is based on and utilizes the principles of acupuncture, considered to be one of the most effective types of treatments employed by medical practitioners. The manual stimulation of Tui Na work with the same 12 points throughout the body as acupuncture does.
- Used as a complement to acupuncture, Tui Na can actually improve the results patients experience when being treated for certain conditions.
- As a tool for relieving back pain, Tui Na has been shown to provide superior results than many of the most common traditional treatments, including pain management, surgery, injections and chiropractic treatment. Tui Na is non-invasive, making it a treatment more patients prefer.
- Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome know full well how difficult it can be to find a treatment that provides even a small amount of relief from the condition. Tui Na has demonstrated its effectiveness in treating many of the symptoms associated with CFS.
- Fibromyalgia, another long-standing health condition that has proven to be difficult to treat, yields patient results in as little as a single Tui Na treatment. If you’re currently dealing with a condition that you’ve found is not responding to the treatment option your doctor has recommended, make an appointment for a Tui Na Massage in Edmonton at Therapeutic Body Concepts and discover its benefits.
You’ll find the Tui Na massage to be very affordable as compared with more traditional types of treatment and medicines you may have tried in the past. Feel free to book your session at Therapeutic body Concepts by calling 780-456-1868 or send your questions in the form of an email to therapeuticbodyconcepts.ca.
Enjoy the health benefits of a relaxing, therapeutic or deep tissue massage in Edmonton at the hands of expert practitioners at Therapeutic Body Concepts and discover what you’ve been missing. See the complete list of services offered by clicking on the ‘Services’ link at the top of the website’s home page or speak with a specialist to learn more. Massage Edmonton
We Specialize In:
Therapeutic Body Concepts
View Larger Map
15131 110 Ave NWEdmonton AB T5P 1E1
View Larger Map